Thursday 15 December 2022

SNOW SNOW AND SNOW!

 Well due to all the snow outside and the minus 7, yes -7 daytime temperature! Unheard of before this for many many years! No one is going outside and unless they have to!

Monica, who was changed into a blue tartan dress today, after I found it in the dolls wardrobe!, Is sitting trying to decide where to hand the gingerbread man wreath.


" We don't have a front door of our own " Monica states " So maybe it could go in this window? "

" I'll have to see what I can do " I reply wondering if I have some blue tack I could use." I hope we have some blue tack or I may have to venture out!!! "


2 comments:

  1. That's the perfect spot to enjoy the winter scenery - all comfy and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I am quite jealous I have always wanted a window seat.

      Delete