Wednesday 26 June 2024

DAISY DAISY

 GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER DO! 

She said yes!!


And here she is ! Daisy, my latest and last adoption for a while.


She arrived to complete? my spending spree of the last two months.


When a lovely friend offered her to me how was I supposed to say no! First she's a no navel , second she's a full brown eyed girl and third she's just plain gorgeous!




She came in this lovely Dolly doodles outfit and I just had to add the shoes. Which is a worry since I have a lovely green spotted dress new and waiting.... 

Also I do know that they are not Daisy's but it's 27 degrees at the moment and I don't do above 23! So too hot to go into the sun for daisies.



x



So is she the last for a good long while? Who knows! Never say never cos it never works!


No comments:

Post a Comment