Friday 21 June 2024

OH THE RUNAWAY TRAIN..

 COMES TRUNDLING DOWN THE TRACKS.....

Oh yes and there is another new arrival here in the village .

What should appear on Ebay but a 68/69 brunette Sasha with non falling hair! Was I actively looking for one , no , did I want one .. yes! Even worse she was a good price and a BIN, there was no time to lose!!! At least that's what I told myself!


So this is Tiffany , a new member of the family.


I do love the brunette's.


I'm calling her my consolation gift for having to miss the Sasha festival because it' in the wrong weekend for me. That's my excuse!

Plus  I did have this lovely new pink dress by Ginny , just waiting to be used. It was in the packet with the shirt Perry's wearing , oh and there's another two dresses in that pack........ all together now...

The Runaway train came traveling down the track.......  


2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely lovely - I was tempted to buy her myself but am also a passenger on that train of yours and had to call it a halt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes that trains got a few passengers at present ;)

      Delete