Sunday 2 June 2024

ANOTHER SUNNY SUNDAY!

 


Another weeks trundled by and now we are in June! Yes June! Almost halfway through the year. But I have to say we have been very busy with the house and garden, getting lots done to put us in a good position as we move forward into older age.

This week we spent some of the time deciding how the furniture needed to be re arranged in the breakfast/day room. This meant my big doll cabinet had to leave the building! Yes! It's gone back into the doll studio! Which meant completely moving things around in there and taking loads out so the cabinet could actually be laid flat on the floor as it's the only way it can be stood up into place without hitting a lower beam and getting stuck! But after a lot of work, it's now back inside with some dolls and doll items on a couple of the shelves.




The Sashas and Gregors spent the evening and night like this, as if queuing for a rock concert , with Elizabeth and Angel having climbed up to try and see what's happening! According to Gill who I'd sent this photo to.

They will now mostly be standing in what was a small book shelf unit , with some displayed on tip and others displayed downstairs and will have to be rotated around between spaces. I now have to decide whose going up and whose staying down ! I love our friend Kendal's home, she has many surfaces, ideal for displaying her Sasha's in her bungalow, where she can enjoy them as she passes.

Todays headliner is Arabella, whose wearing some dungarees by Ruth Hartley, which look so nice on her that I could not bring myself to change her. 

Now on the doll front one arrived , Lulu and one left, a non Sasha, along with a steady flow of shoes and clothes but now much slower than before. But it's at least going.

I have lots more to take photos of and list along with a few more non Sasha dolls and I also need to sort out the doll studio, now the place is in even more of a mess! 

So on that note I'm off to get something done before night arrives and I'm still faffing around. Have a lovely happy healthy month ahead, remember it's almost doll photo day, so please send some in, if you are able.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment