Sunday 25 October 2015

CHATTING AND SNAPPING 2015 PART THREE

The dolls continued


x


Chris Meatyard's restored Course doll.


Her other girl.


Dawn's girl.


x

x

x

x


x


One of Janet's little poppets attended and I am so miffed because I never got back to look at the dolls, these photo's are taken by Paul, so i did not get a chance to look at her and hold her! So want to have a good look at one of these darling dolls.


Remembering how crowded the table were last year with everyone's dolls, I kept the display small and to one side of the stage, the theme was medieval and a few people entered their dolls into a small competition.


Sarah very kindly helped me out by making a couple of outfits, these two girls, the lad on the right in the Templar outfit was Jane Woodward's entry . I am sure he's an ancestor of Diane's boy Curly with that sticking up hair!


another two entries.


This girl was the winner, I believe she belongs to Callie Doyle but I am waiting confirmation of that.



Dawn's lad, not quite medieval but looking great all the same.



This lad was dressed by Jane's Mum.

 Poor old Zak did not get his pages outfit finished but he came along to hold the horses reins anyway.




.x



x



The Button band were a large group filling centre stage! Bertie Button in the thick of it!


more gorgeous buttons .


This is Steve's boy

another button lad


Love this girls face


This is a pretty girl



lovely and very well dressed .




It appears we missed taking a photo of the Trendon's on masse! Here's Kendal's boys , one on his polo pony, with Trendon Doddle with the curly hair on the left and Trendon Sharpe in the rust coloured sweater, I think they got overwhelmed by the Button noses and other special dolls that needed a safe place to sit!

We always have a few non Sasha dolls visit because it give people a chance to see these dolls that they may be interested and and would like to see in person.



This little group watched the going's on with interest 1


this is a Zwergnase doll called Lenka, not to everyone's taste but they do grow on you .



This is one of the new Sylvia Natterer dolls, Zoe , again not to everyone's taste but I think she's sweet.


A Kidz n cats girl, with beautiful green eyes and red hair.


A Blythe doll, again sweet but not to everyone's taste, I personally like them, some are customized and look incredible, they take great photo's.


Hildegarde agreed to join in , so people could see what a Pongratz girl looked like but I don't think she liked all the noise!

Well I missed lots of dolls , I should have kept the camera with me but I put it down and of course therefore missed taking quite a few photo's, for instance Sharon had a couple fo her little fee's bjd dolls with her but out there is the world of Sasha you will find the photo's !

Well just one more post to come of my purchases.. just a few ...



********************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. Wonderfull ...love Kendals windswept beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee Trendon O'Neill is the one in the green wellies to the left of Kendal's horse. I'm not quite sure how my rocking horse with my button noses managed to get to the end of the stage. The plan was for them to sit on the horse at the back of the other button noses. I tell you these kids have just got to have it their on way. P.S please thank Paul for you know what xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trendon, those button kids on that horse would have looked great at the back, would have pulled it all together but they still looked good anyway! Paul says your welcome ;)
      Dee xx

      Delete
  3. I know that somewhere along the line you mentioned that you started to take some photos but then put your camera down and didn't get to pick it up again due to the 'meeting and greeting' of the visiting guests .... plus a little spending....BUT just think how lucky you were to be able to do this knowing that Paul would be taking these super photos for you!!!!!

    (The No-nose blonde girl sitting in the front in the red VS coat and floral dress, and now belonging to Steve, was MY one and only No-nose doll some years ago, so whilst it was nice seeing her again, I naturally felt somewhat guilty.... BUT at least know that she's having a good life at home with him and her other Gotz sisters and brother.)

    PS. Theresa, I'm thinking that it would have been neigh on impossible for you to get onto the stage to put your stunning rocking horse and two kids at the back of the Button nosed gang unless there was a stage side door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think I have taken certain photo's only to find that I did not! Totally missed taking the group photo of the Trendon's who'd attended! And missed half of the Button noses kids too! I seem to have missed going round once everyone had arrive and just looking at all the dolls! I missed so many!
      But that's what happens when so much is going on!
      It's nice when you see a doll that was once your's :)
      and there is a side door and steps up onto that stage, so she could have put the horse to the back, but he looked fine ;)

      Delete
  4. Great photos Dee, thanks for sharing them. I have to admit (and am embarrassed to say it) but I didn't see half the dolls and didn't take a single photo, I was so engrossed in the 'chat' part fo the event that I missed a lot! Thank goodness people like you share their photos with us all though, or I'd not have seen anything at all!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete