Sunday 25 October 2015

CHATTING AND SNAPPING 2015 PART TWO

The Dolls.



Jane Woodward brought along her lovely group of choristers.


some other lovelies.


,


,


Catherine's girls in their school uniforms.


The tables start to fill up .


Linda Simpson's group of red heads, just love everyone one of them, I especially like the girl on the left with the shorter hair.

x
x
x

x
x

x
x
x


x


x

x


Loved seeing this calf with Diane's toddlers !


I'm almost sure these are Mary's girls :)


Kendal's Girl, who Paul loved ..


and more...

I will continue with more of the dolls in the next post.



********************************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. Wow wee!! Thanks Dee!! I love to see the dolls and outfits!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!! I feel like I was there. Many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it made you feel you were with us! :)xx

      Delete
  3. I thought only people had fun, but understand now:
    the Sashas and Gregs had a great time as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sasha's gregors, toddlers and babies get up to all sorts of things while we are catching up and buying a few essentials ! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos Dee. I am also a great fan of Miss Nobody xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa, she is a beauty ! :) x

      Delete
  5. Nothing is as lovely for me getting to see other collector's dolls and how they dress them!
    Thanks for this extra little look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here kendal, just love to see what they are wearing and how they look! :)x

      Delete