Thursday 29 October 2015

SOMETHING FOR THE BABIES..

I could not resist buying a couple of things from Ginny for the babies. I could have bought so much off of Ginny's wonderful and very colourful sales table.


I bought the lovely floral dungaree set from Ginny, the colour is slightly darker than shown here due to the flash.


The lovely pink cardigan I bought from Jane W, I could have spent a small fortune on her table if I'd had one. The little pink dress and pants set I sent for from Ginny after the CnS, having seen it there but run out of money.

Dulcie in pink and Rosie in green are very happy with their new clothes.






I had barely finished my sentence of  " Diane told me this sweater has silk in it ! " before Valentine had appeared at my side , said " Thanks mum " and whisked it away and out the room.
Returning a little while later dressed as shown above.



" It feels lovely " Valentine tells me " It's got to be mine Mum! None of the others would appreciate the quality of this yarn "

He waits patiently then says "Well ? " it does suit him so I nod and one happy clothes horse!, goes off to show his brothers , who he is right ,will not be the least impressed by it having silk in it!!


********************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. Your Valentine certainly enjoys and appreciates the finer things in life. Silk included indeed! He'll be demanding only Cashmere next!
    Dulcie and Rosie both look very sweet in their new outfits.

    I bought Bea a black/white Gingham dress and pants set and a floral cord dungaree and jersey jumper from Ginny (plus a blue Chambrey shirt for one of the Gregors) as Bea had thrown a right tantrum at not being allowed to go this year as there was really no room left for her in the small case-on-wheels, with having to take the two Trendon lads, Miss Nobody and my Bettina re-rooted Gotz girl in her Medieval outfit.

    PS. SNAP! Chon bought My Brood an identical bunny like Rosie has from this event last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine is such a clothes horse!
    Love the colour on him though, he really does suit this green, goes perfectly with his complexion and his hair!
    The babies look great too, Ginny's stall really was colourful :) And a nice lady too!
    Hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only for the babies but for Valentine as well! I'm sure, there is more, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choices Dee and Valentine has the very best taste! A wonderful sweater and a great color for him. Thanks for sharing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete