Sunday 17 October 2021

CHATTING AND SNAPPING 2021 STYLE

 Yes The day finally arrived after a long wait from 2019 . I may have to change the name to Chattering and Snap due to the amount of talking going on all day but then that's to be expected when we have not seen each other in so long. A long of catching up to do !

The tables were overflowing with wonderous goodies .



This is Dolly Doodle's table...


More Doodles


Doodles...


last of the doodles


Lee Moore was selling off a few goodies


Complete with security guard .


Theresa's table had a wonderful dolls pram for sale  ( yes it was snapped up ) along with some lovely dolls and various other items.


more of Theresa's goodies


Watched over by her able assistant.


Dawn was also selling off some goodies


Dawn's dolls who may have been for sale or were just chilling and watching what was going on.


Jane Woodward's bakery was a wonderful sight to behold, complete with baker.


look at all these Sasha treats



even more goodies


More of Jane's treasures available


even more 


Next was my half sales table 


which I was sharing with my sister Michelle and her goodies.


mine


Michelle's


Chris Meatyard's sales table


Petrana's shoe store






She was also selling some American girl dolls items


Linda Simpson's table was a treasure trove of items for sale 


more of linda's


Trisha Jackson's half table


which she was sharing with  Jane Mclaskie


Ginny of a Passion for Sasha's goodies


more



more


more


Pj's and more !


Closer look at Trisha's

Well it seems I totally missed out Jane Woodbridge's sales table , she was one of the later arrivals and I'd gone round earlier taking photos and then took a few after selling calmed down. However I did buy a few items from Jane's table which I will show you in my post about them.

Tomorrow, I'll post about the raffle and how I was robbed not once but twice !!
and on Tuesday my masses of ... I mean few purchases.



6 comments:

  1. I hope everyone had a wonderful time—how could they not? With lots of snapping. Attending the Chat and Snap in 2019 is a treasured memory, and I can’t thank you enough for making me feel so welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely to meet you then Julie, such a shame you are too far away to attend another. The Chat n Snap is always a happy welcoming place, so glad you enjoyed your visit in 2019 x

      Delete
  2. I had a great time and can't wait to read you next instalment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you did, I'd have had too with that sweater on my doll :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, so many wonderful things! And so nice to actually see friends again. Great to see Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were ! Ginny made the long trip down bringing her beautiful clothing.

      Delete