Monday 25 June 2012

NO MORE SPACE!!!!

Hi Everyone

I have run out of picture space on this blog!! I know! no one told me there was a limited amount and due to the fact that I did not reduce the size of all the earlier pictures. it keeps stopping me loading more.
I have gone back and reduced that size of some of the earlier  photo's but this is very time consuming and also means remembering which photo's were used and which file they are in.
The only way to continue on this site is either to do the above or pay to add photo's/pictures so I have decided to move the site onto wordpress.com.
I am in the process of setting up the site but of course I have added a post! even though I have not yet customised it( needing daughter to get back from work to help me out)so please look for sashavillage.wordpress.com to find the new blogs.

Hopefully you will all be able to still leave your comments and it may also make it easier for some of those that could not on this one.
I look forward to continuing on the new site with you all.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move. Good to know about the photo limit (I didn't know that either), as I hope to set up a blog in the "near" future.

    ReplyDelete