Sunday 17 June 2012

SOMEONE'S NOT SURE ABOUT THE FESTIVAL..


" Hello Belinda" says Percy " Why are you outside on your own?"

"Oh Percy!" cried Belinda " I'm going to the Festival"


Percy could see that Belinda was very upset, so he held her hand and asked gently " What's wrong with going to the Festival? Bell"

"Well It's not the festival, It's that I'm only going so Auntie Brenda can take me away and do my strings!I'll be all alone again like when they put me away in the loft for yearsssss"

Belinda starts to cry, so Percy gives her a hug.

" Bell, Bell don't be frightened ! I'll come with you to Auntie Brenda" He promised " I need my strings sorted out, I'm sure Auntie Brenda will do mine at the same time. Then we can travel back together ! "
" Oh Thank,,you Percy " mumbles Belinda into his now wet shoulder.


 "Come on " Says Percy taking Bell's hand " Let's go talk to Zak, he's been to Auntie Brenda's and said it was all very hazy but it was fine like having an out of body experience!"

Belinda's still not sure she like's the idea of an out of body anything!



But she knows if Percy , her big brother is there, then It will be fine.

 They head indoors with Percy chatting away reassuring Bell that it will be a big adventure and they will have lots to tell the other's when they return.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like Brenda is going to be busy indeed, as I have some for her as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there will be quite a few Sasha's visiting Brenda at the festival.

      Delete
  2. A truly lovely and most endearing story. Some fabulous caring and comforting poses included. Many thanks.
    Sasha love from Kendal...who has MANY dolls that are desperately requiring a visit to Auntie Brenda and so can't attend the festival in case they fall over and cause others to do the same and damage themselves. Almost a case of a house of 'lose stringers' here, requiring a back wall support or a sitting down space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately only a couple of the older ones need new strings but I really dont like sending them off once they have arrived!
      It's only when there is no helping them that they have to make the journey to Brenda.

      Delete
  3. I have some 'lose stringers' also, just a little quirk of mine, I like to keep their body as original (a little bit of history really) as possible. So as long as they can stand safely and their head is not falling off then I leave them alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too do not mind the odd wobble when getting them to stand but Unfortunately Belinda is not only wobbly headed , she is wobbly legged as well! Which can make it very hard to get her to stand and not suddenly start looking skyward or at her feet!
      Percy has the wobbly head syndrome and wants to stand tall and proud!
      So I must for these two spend a few pennies helping them!

      Delete