Sunday 18 August 2013

A PICTURE ...PART TWO

After yesterday's photo feedback I thought I would try again but put the complete outfit on two other Sasha's.

First up is Paige my 1969 Dungarees girl, so she should look good in a pair of dungaree's! The blue is a truer colour match today to the fabric.



Always felt the Paige has a younger look about her to the other Sasha's.I think she looks quite thoughtful in this pose.


Next up we have Liberty my 1980's Pintuck Sasha with her real hair wig.She was very happy to take part in this trial due to still wearing for Easter outfit! So at least now she's been changed! Mind you while I am confessing I'd best admit that Paige was still in her Easter outfit but in her case it was because I loved her in it.
Now here is Libby in the exact same outfit as Paige and Stevie from yesterday.


I think Libby looks quite determined in this pose maybe questioning why she needs to stand in such a way?


I love the outfit on all three of them , they all look nice in their own way.

Thought I'd finish with another photo of Paige because I think she's  adorable !



Well all comments welcome on what you feel about these poses to yesterdays.


8 comments:

  1. Have I beaten K????


    Loving Paige...she is my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you not resting your knee...zzzzzzzzzzzz

      Delete
    2. I appreciate your support Dee, now would you like me to describe my pain today or will you be dozing off again? Dee!! Dee!! Wake Up Girl!! :)

      Delete
  2. Very, very naughty Dee!
    I had already checked your blog three times since getting up at 7.00am and no new post. Then just as I move away to water and pick the Runner Beans and make a desert for the evening meal YOU POST and to top it all SS-R gets in first with HER comment.
    Congratulations and well done SS-R.

    Lovely poses of these two dolls trying to copy Liss' first Sasha stance. Of the two I think that Pintucks has the more of the same posture especially if her head had been tilted downwards just a little more....(but comparing the two dolls in themselves I have to admit that Paige wins although I have always thought the the Pintucks really resemble little English girls.)

    (Not too sure just why the white sheet of card is being used. Have a missed something along the way or is it for getting a more even surface for them to stand leaning forwards or to protect their noses if they take a tumble?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say Kendal , for once I had a lie in! Which is unheard of normally, so I was late getting round to the blog post.

      I do love both of these girl's in truth, Libby being my first ever Sasha holds a very dear place in my heart and with her brown eyes and blonde hair is so like my youngest daughter.

      The white board is to stop them from falling over due to the table being a metal garden one with a holey cut out pattern, so very dicey for the standing of Sasha's :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for answering my question so promptly and fully.
      I too love the combination of blonde hair with brown eyes.

      Delete
  3. Both girls are lovely! I think both have a pose 'just their own' too! Pintucks is a lovely girl, I didn't realise you had her too. Those dungarees are such a pretty colour and seem to suit all three girls that you've shown wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Libby my pintuck's girl was the first sasha I ever bought , she came from the US and was a bargain.I had no idea that she was a limited edition with real hair until I went looking sasha's up!
      She's called Liberty because she came from US!

      I do like blue and it does seem to suit all the different hair colours1

      Delete