Sunday 27 July 2014

A FEW PHOTO'S FROM ELLEN


Ellen Church sent out a round robin of photo's of her new boy and girl, although most of you receive these
I like to share some of the photo's for those who don't or just so they can be seen bigger.

Love this new lad's sailor outfit.


This photo reminds me of those old Hollywood movies with Gene Kelly and Donald O' Connor who go on to sing and dance their way down the streets. gotta dance.......


Ellen also acquired this gorgeous girl who she's called Alison , Just love her face .


I love this dress with the Elephant fabric almost the perfect match for her eyes.


LOVE the colour and print on this dress which again shows this young lady off to a T!


Fred Astaire pops up again this time with out his hat...gottttaaaa Danceeee!Love this lads face


another gorgeous dress on this gorgeous girl


Beautiful.

Well I hope you enjoyed that little piece of eye candy, I know I did.
Thanks once again to the very generous Ellen Church for sharing her lovely dolls with us all.


*********************************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ellen! Thanks for sharing them Dee.
    I love the little sailor outfit. The little lad (does he have a name, or will he always be Fred Astaire Junior?) is so like my poor little 68 boy who also wears a sailor outfit. It's a bit tight but that's an advantage as it holds his loose stringing in place......
    If you decide to go into the restringing business, Dee, let poor little Gianni know, he needs muscle toning and my hands won't let me do it well enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and gorgeous dolls, as usual from Ellen! I love the boy in his sailor suit...I've always had a 'thing' for sailors...although he's a bit small!! ;)
    And Alison is delightful!
    Thanks to Dee and Ellen for sharing their lovely photos!
    Hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of Ellen's stunning dolls! I love the way she dresses them in such beautiful outfits. Her new additions are very special :) xxx

    ReplyDelete