Friday 4 July 2014

FANTASTIC FOUR

My four slate eyed girls were very jealous of all the attention Gill's girls were getting so insisted on having a few photo's taken even though their sister Mimi should be arriving today Friday !

But yesterday the dresses arrived from Auntie Michelle but there were only FOUR! so they decided that although mum had phoned Auntie Michelle to get another one, they'd wear them and Mimi could have one of the next batch!


I love these Batik dresses that Michelle is making, such gorgeous colours and patterns.


Simone, Ava, Lucy and Callie are very happy with these lovely summer dresses, even though Lucy is wearing the one Mum bought for Sapphire due to the leaf pattern.


Just love the pattern and colours of this dress, which I won on ebay, Michelle sells under the name snuzz1mich62 and she tells me she's got lots of beautiful batik fabric dresses coming on.


A closer look at Simone and the pattern.


Lucy bravely took off her hat for the photo's and she's happy to know that I have had a chat with an expert re rooter, bought the hair and the needles!! So when time allows she'll be getting a treatment.

Well Mimi will join the girls once she's got her new dress and time allows for another photo shoot! I still have to show you all my lovely birthday gifts and some visitors are coming to see the garden and have a Sasha chat!!
So Mimi will make five......

*********************************************************************************

12 comments:

  1. Hi Dee

    Your girls look great in their dresses by Michelle.I am pleased to say I won the green one.
    Love Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill, I am loving Michelle's Batik dresses !
      Love Dee xxx

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful dresses by Michelle, Dee!!! I am particularly fond of Simone's dress--lovely!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger, I just the fabric of these dresses, especially the one Simone is wearing! I can see me becoming a pauper with all these lovely colours and patterns she's got !! :) xxx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Oh, they look GREAT! You chose the best possible colour for each if the girls. I specially love the turquoise and purple ones and will be looking for some too. My poor later Gotz girls keep coughing politely and asking when they can have something new.
    Congratulations to Michelle on another fine design for Sashas!
    Jenni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni, the fabric's are so gorgeous and Michelle makes such perfectly fitted dresses.
      I think you should treat your poor Gotz girls, I think July must be the month of the gotz because quite a few people seem to be getting new members into their families.
      Dee xx

      Delete
  4. Dee these are really lovely dresses and they suit the girls perfectly. I like how bright and sunshine-y they are and the fit looks good. If there's one thing I hate on our tanned girlies, it's when dresses are too big and baggy and dull....I think Michelle has got it just right with these pretty ones!
    Big hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon, Michelle loves the jewel bright colours as do I and she makes such beautiful fitting clothes, I have found it hard to resist!
      At the rate I'm going she'll have earned back half the money she paid me for Agnetha !!
      Big hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  5. Good to see that your slate-eyed girls are giving Gill's dolls a good run for their money. I love the wonderful 'spirit' and competitiveness that these Gotz lasses have!

    Super choice of colour for each doll's personal colouring. Have you specified a certain colour choice for your 'soon to be arriving at The Village, Mimi?

    Wishing you all a wonderful garden viewing tomorrow. Hoping that the weather is just perfect for it and allows plenty of photos to be taken for us to view later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendal. Gill's girls will always pip mine for style ! lol but my girls will come a close second!.
      Mimi's dress is on it's way but she's arrived now and sneaked into a beautiful purple ensemble which I was saving for Caitlin!! But I'm sure she'll be willing to change when 'her' dress arrives...
      Thanks but it's saying rain!! tomorrow! will just have to hope it goes through early!!
      Dee xx

      Delete
    2. Saying prayers for a dry and sunny day for you tomorrow so that you can all enjoy your wonderful garden to it's full potential!
      Welcome Mimi to The Sasha Village. You'll have a super life there with so many gorgeous dolls for friends and fun adventures. It seems as though there's never a dull moment.

      Delete