Thursday 27 October 2016

CHATTING AND SNAPPING 2016 THE SPOILS..

Well the chat n snap would not be complete without the snapping up of an item or two for the dolls.I will dress my dolls in their new, clothes soon but the Brownies are insisting on keeping their uniforms on a little longer!

This year I was very good and stayed within my budget!


 But firs these are my two wins from the raffle , I was very happy to get both of these outfits.


Despite Judith's plans to see me live on beans on toast for the rest of the year I manged to resist and it was hard, the many lovely baby outfits she had on sale but did just treat the babies to a couple of items.


 a closer look, at the lovely hippo set and dog set.


I also picked up a dress that was in Judith's reduced box.


From Ginny I bought , two baby coats, I'd ordered in advance, a sweet cat print dungaree set, that was very popular and a lovely liberty print blouse.


From Michelle I bought two pairs of crops /trousers, these will fit Sasha as cropped trouser or the babies/toddlers as full trousers and we also found out they will fit the Wichtel dolls too!
plus six of her lovely necklaces.


She had so many different styles it was hard to chose just six.


 the other three.


These two sweet cardigans came from Jane Woodwards sales table. The beautiful golden mustard one is for one of my non Sasha dolls.
I would have loved to have bought something from everyone but fund would not allow and the nice thing is I can contact any of the sellers and place an order direct or see if a certain item did not sell and buy it then,

So for me a very well behaved buying day. But I plan to save up for next years and not spend most of the money before it arrives... honest!! :)


*********************************************************************************

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, a lovely haul, Dee. I love the dragon and rabbit necklaces. Very unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds! It is such fun to snap up beautiful items for your Sasha family and other dolls too. Well done! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bought some nice things Dee, and well done for sticking to your budget, I'm very impressed!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good selection of Sasha buys! We really are spoilt for choice these days! So much Sasha eye-catching-candy wherever you look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did so well....I really like that beautiful golden mustard cardigan and I look forward to seeing who gets to wear it soon.

    ReplyDelete