Friday 19 March 2021

WINDOW DRESSING....

 


Now the window bars are in and some more added detailing on the columns.


When it's painted the detailing will stand out.



Trying the door out for size....


The doorway needs framing so the door can shut against it, we need some hinges and a door knob 



Doorway framed...now does it need a  raised panel on the bottom of the door ? It's almost ready for the undercoat of paint !!!!

Answers below... raised panel on door so it's not a big flat space  or not?


13 comments:

  1. Chris T , says Panel plus a rainguard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Panel, I love the elegance of this... a lovely door knob...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lovely doorknob just waiting 😀

      Delete
  3. I'd like a panel to add more interest... but it is already lovely as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree a panel would finish it better

      Delete
  4. I would say panel, but then I've never been one to exercise restraint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol a man after my own heart ..less is boring ! Lol

      Delete
  5. ...or maybe a letter slot for all those mail orders that Granny is sure to receive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas the panels gone on, so not enough space for letter slot and let’s be honest Granny won’t take Orders of any kind 😉

      Delete
  6. Oh, I like the idea of a letter slot. It’s going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas not space but it will I’m sure still be good 😀

      Delete
  7. Thank you all for taking time to comment x

    ReplyDelete