Sunday 20 March 2022

SUNNY SUNDAY SUMMARY

 Oh yes it's true, Spring has arrived and along with it the sun, although the wind does have a chilly nip today , but when that sun is shinning who cares !

I am not a down person but even I have noticed how the coming of spring is lifting my spirits and giving life a more positive spin.

Mind you it also shows up every speck of dirt or dust and all those jobs that were left over winter ! So a busy few weeks ahead catching and cleaning up.

More of the yarn I am selling will sell today, when their auctions finish, which is great and will clear the last of the large shopping bag they are waiting in. I also had a tidy round sorting out my knitting bags, finding more part balls of yarn, so put them away in the big box. I also found a pattern I can use for making Clara a sweater dress from several balls of different coloured yarn. 

I really should go through all my knitting patterns and books and sell or donate quite a few of them, only keeping the one's I know I will actually use. But I will save that for another time.

Now the weathers improving the garden of course is growing along with the weeds ! So time will need to also be spent outside.


It's boy week on the Sasha FB group , so Erik insisted that he should be first up, who am I to argue , at least he was willing unlike Toby who immediately ran off down the garden !


On the doll front another two dolls left, unexpectedly, a couple of dolls that had been sitting around, one for quite a while , for new homes. So that was nice. I also bought a couple of doll deckchairs and a doll suitcase, and one Frances Trickett outfit but apart from that I was good...

sort of.. I did buy some more 4ply wool but I am using it now and a non Sasha doll that is part birthday present from Paul. But apart from all that I was good.... sort of good?....Okay not my finest week ... lol


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'll take 'sort of good' as a win any day, and John has resigned himself to the fact that he must too. Erik is certainly a handsome fellow. He must drive all of the village girls mad with desire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know I am not alone in my 'sort of good ' behaviour lol

      Delete