Sunday 5 May 2024

MAY FIFTH DOLL PHOTO DAY

  So lets see whose arrived to share the day.


First up are Gill's sweet babies, all wearing knits by mum.

They may look sweet but I bet they are a handful, especially when trying to get them ready for a photo shoot.

Here in the village Ginny's been out admiring the flowers. Although she's dressed in blue and green , she does love pink.


I just had to share this photo of Claudia in her winter red before she changed in a summer dress. Red is definitely her colour


From Gregoropolis, we have the lovely Emma, stopping to smell the roses. While being a sweet rose herself.


Meanwhile, Lulu and Lottie are whispering secrets ! Looks very serious if their expressions are anythig to go by.....


Many thanks for sending in photos, still time to add more

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see everyone's photos this month - great bunch of Sasha kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Simples, have all the bears finished hibernation now ? or was you just having a lie in? ;)

      Delete
  2. Sweet babies in their cozy outfits. I agree that Claudia is looking great in red! I love all dolls beautiful outfits and wonder what Lulu and Lottie are whispering about. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too wonder what those girls are saying so quietly...

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of knitting on the kids! Every time I see those gingham dresses on Lulu and Lottie, I get the urge to sew, I really do love that fabric.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You have to love a gingham dress. I used to have a rainbow of them but moved them on, now of course would love to still have them in the drawer! Hugs x

      Delete