Thursday 16 May 2024

SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTZ TOO AGAIN

 


So I did! I was not looking to buy another doll at this time, having three on the way as it was! But this no navel brunette girl showed up on eBay and well she started calling to me! she told me her name is Hazel as soon as she arrived.

Stupidly I had adopted out all my brunette no navel's and lately I had decided that I'd love to have another brunette lass if one appeared at the right time.

Well even though due to the other three being on their way, it wasn't really the right time but she just would not agree! I even sat watching her auction and had decided no more bids, only to throw one in, in the last few seconds and I do mean seconds and I won! So more items need selling to help in her adoption fee recovery!


Lots of lovely hair


The no navel girls are excited to have another sister join them and agreed to line up for a photo disturbing their animated conversation! Saffron, Ashley, Martha, Virginia and now Hazel.

So just one more to arrive to complete this mad buying spree that happened!

8 comments:

  1. Really Sis this has GOTZ to stop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Sis but sometimes I just GOTz too or even three :))

      Delete
  2. I have just bought a Gotz!! No, really! But she has Gotz to go -I can't even keep one!! They are not for me (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ! What's you Gotz? Maybe she's Gotz to come live here????

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh I need a Blonde to complete the set.. I'll email you...

      Delete
  4. Just emailed you with pics x

    ReplyDelete