Wednesday 22 May 2024

WELL THE SUN DID NOT COME OUT BUT

 


But Annie did ! Introducing the beautiful Annie ( Annabel ) my 68 blonde.


She came in her original outfit along with her gold tag, She's been restrung and her old strings are in her torso.


So hopefully now she's arrived  all will calm down on the 68 doll need.... hopefully!


She's been changed but trying to decide if I should try and remove her gold tag? 

She's wearing her new welcome to the family dress by A Passion for Sasha and some Jean Jensen dancing shoes because I forgot to sort her out some shoes and socks and it was raining cats n dogs when I realised they were all over in the doll studio.


So Fantastic Four or Famous Five? Mmm well I do have another new A Passion for Sasha  dress in this floral design....  



4 comments:

  1. She is an absolute delight Dee - well worth the wait :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely girl, and that Ginny-made dress is perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete