Friday 31 January 2014

CHAT N SNAP 2014



                                                       SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER 2014 




                                           
Announcing the details for the second Chat n Snap which will take place at the same venue as last years, St Ippolyts Village Hall on Saturday the 25 th October 2014 from 11 am until 4 pm.
Tickets cost £5.00 to attend and £5 for a sales table, there are only a limited number of tables available and seller can only sell Sasha related goods.
We will again have a stall selling food and drink on behalf of the Alzheimer's Society and all profits from sale of tickets, food and drink will be donated to this cause.
Ticket numbers are limited due to size of hall and will be sold from today up to and including 14 th March. No ticket's will be sold after this date to be fair to the people who have committed to the event on time.

Payment by Cheque only unless agreed with me before hand.

At present our major sellers are Dolly Doodles and A Passion for Sasha and Vintage Sasha. Ruth Dolls have reserved a space but Are not a firm seller at present.

My email address is on sale page of this blog.

I look forward to meeting those of you wish to attend in October .

Regards
Dee

NB****** ALL SALES TABLES NOW BOOKED******

7 comments:

  1. hopefully dee , you can count me in, ill book a ticket and sales table BUT we shall see if I actually arrive as esmes stressing already, as you know chatting to people AND looking at dolls are her least favourite things in the world but she has huffed and said "I suppose ill have to go mum else you'll be lonely !"....so fingers crossed ill get there xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chon and I are already looking forward to coming. Many thanks for agreeing to host such a wonderful event again. Can't wait to meet all those super Sasha collectors and their dolls again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee, I've just sent you an email to book our places (and a sales table). We're looking forward to it!
    DollMum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm in! Have emailed you Dee!
    I will really look forward to meeting everyone! It'll be such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray, it will be good to meet you. Please bring lots of sunshine and warmth with you when you come!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful news Sharon! I'm really looking forward to meeting YOU. Hope that you will be bringing some of your cute little Sasha outfits for us to buy.

    Sorry Denise, in my excitement at reading this great news I completely forgot to comment on this lovely photo of three of your lovely girls in their 'on trend village' Autumn/Winter clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do my best Kendal....I'm looking forward to meeting you and the other great collector friends I've made too!
      And yes, I omitted to mention how sweet the three girls look too! They are lovely Dee, keep them coming!

      Delete