Monday 13 January 2014

SELLING...

I have had a long hard think tonight about what dolls I need to keep and what doll's that although I may love them I do not really use much. Yes I may love them when I pick them up and play with them but do I really need this many!

So watch this space as I may list a few for sale or they may be off to Shelly's.But first up is my waif Cornelia

She will come wearing either of the two wigs shown you can chose which and the red floral dress not the blue outfit. No shoes I'm afraid.





CORNELIA IS NOW ON HER WAY TO A NEW HOME
But a few others must follow.... and a lot of clothes!!!! and a few props... :)

****************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. Have I beaten Kendal????????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessssssssssssss!
      Sorry to see you are letting one of your Sasha kids go, but am sure she will find a good home soon........

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately times like this comes to all of us. Hard to deal with but necessary every so often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Kendal, needs must when the devil drives!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Culling Dee? I tried to comment on this post the other day but although I could see it on my Blogger Dashboard, it just kept saying "sorry this post is not available!" weird!
    I'm glad she's found a new home though!

    ReplyDelete