Saturday 8 November 2014

DOWN TO TWO

these two little no navel's are still waiting for another brunette sister to join them...sometime...when the time is right.


Winter and Raven are my only two brunette No Navels! I would quite like to make it three when the prefect one appears. It nearly happened this year but did not come to pass.


They both have a lot of thick hair.


Raven's found a nice green coat to go with her VSD's.


Oh good we have a pink coat that will go well with Winter's deep cerise Vintage Sasha Dungarees .


Mind you these two do go nicely together so don't need another sister.... :)

Ps. I will add another photo later of them in each others coats...I know you'll only ask Kendal  :)



********************************************************************************

13 comments:

  1. Oh NO! I don't believe it. I've lost it all again just as I was scrolling down to publish my comment!
    Will try again after my late breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now always copy my comments before trying to publish then if they vanish I can just paste and press publish, saves an awful lot of very bad language!! :)

      Delete
  2. So, another NN will be coming to The Village in 2016 then? Bet she arrives early!
    Lovely girls in lovely outfits.
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2016 seems so long to wait... :) I do believe I amended my no sasha buying to three for 2015 so she could come next year...possibly... :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I knew you'd just LOVE this post..NOT !! :)

      Delete
  4. LOL I knew that this post would please Ronny!!! ;)
    The 'twins' do look great in their outfits, the colours are good for them and yes, they do look nice as a pair, maybe they don't need a triplet after all?
    Bighugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant idea S!! Don't encourage Dee to buy any more Gotz!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes they do make good twins...but I never know who may arrive in the village in the future! I quite liked seeing all twelve no navels in the next post...TWELVE that's got a nice ring to it, don't you think Ronny? :))

      Delete
  5. Now trying again. Not sure just where yesterday went to!
    Was pleased and relieved to see that their was enough No-navel Village Trend clothing left for these two lovely brunette girls so can now stop worrying BUTI do hope that you manage to secure a third here to even things out number-wise with the hair colouring.

    Loving their names too! Just perfect for them.

    (Wouldn't dare ask about any coat changing today since my last request wasn't granted.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are wonderful Dee and I think you will know when the right third girl comes along. Very lovely, colorful outfits and pretty coats on your Winter and Raven! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. Yes I am sure I will find one sometime but no rush :)xx

      Delete