Friday 11 September 2020

TO BEA OR NOT TO BEA

 that was the question....

Of course it was to Bea! 

 


Introducing Beatrice or Bea for short. I was not looking for another Sasha but I have always regreted selling my button nosed brunette. So when this young lady appeared , I offered to buy her, whenever she needed a new home.

and lucky for me, her mum said she could come live here now! So I didn't have to wait ! Her name appeared the minute I started 'talking' to her previous mum, she did wonder if she really liked it when she arrived and suggested another, but she then changed her mind and agreed Bea ( Beatrice ) was perfect.

So another unplanned retirement doll..... who said you can only have one?


***********************************************************************************



4 comments:

  1. I believe the saying is, you can only have one retirement, but as many dolls as you like.
    Congratulations! She had to come to the Village. A brunette button girl is on my wish list, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking that saying ! :)
      I hope you get your brunette button nose when time allows :)

      Delete
  2. She's a real cutie! And why not more than one retirement doll? I would say why not one for every year you worked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me! although I worked for the bank 22 years this time round...22 dolls.... It's not that I'd be unable to find that many dolls I like..... However maybe that's why my finger slipped on ebay the other night.... !

      Delete