Wednesday 9 February 2022

CHAT N SNAP 2022

 


Hello Peeps , Arabella here.
Mum has asked me to announce this years Chat n Snap event, which is on the 22nd October, usual time and usual place.
If you would like to attend please email or message Mum, don't just say yes please on here or on the FB announcement because you could be missed.
I don't know about you all, but I personally love nothing more than a day of retail therapy and when you add to that delicious food, especially the cakes, and all in the name of Charity, well I for one would not like to miss out !

This years theme is the 1940's Evacuee's , no more than two dolls for the display area please. 

So if you want to get on the membership list best get those emails and payments sorted

Love Arabella

PS, I think we should also have a gathering of all Ochre eyed dolls and especially any button nosed girls like myself , I'll arrange a table for our display... just don't tell Mum yet !




No comments:

Post a Comment