Tuesday 7 February 2023

HOLLY BELLE WHAT A GIRL

 


Percy and Robin decided to read the comments on their blog post, there is some muttering going on.

"Is she the one who.. "

" Yes, blonde girl nicely dressed "

"Mmm "


" Hey look we could go over to the US!" says Robin

" Mmm " Percy says.


"But isn't Holly Belle that bossy one , who is always telling her brothers what they should and should not be doing? " queries Percy

" Well I wouldn't say she's bossy " Robin answers choosing his next words carefully " She is just someone who knows her own mind and likes to keep things organised and tidy "

" By telling her poor brothers what to do !" scoffs Percy 

"But Hattie tells us what to do " argues Robin

" No actually she doesn't she just gives us the look"

Both boys stop and remember Hattie's look, give a small shudder and then snap out of it.

" So thanks but no thanks, I'm not going anywhere near Holly Belle " states Percy firmly " we'd probably be stuck there for life while she finds us all manner of jobs that SHE thinks need doing!"


And with that Percy's off, he's seen enough. Robin looks a little sad " Holly Belle is just misunderstood " he says to himself " Who would want someone in the family, who is always on the ball and helping to make things happen "  Totally ignoring the fact that almost every one of his sisters, apart from Ginny and Claudia,  seem to have more than enough opinions to last a life time right here in his own house!

But I suppose the grass is always greener somewhere else. 

NB  

I have still not got laptop to repairers! am having to get some finds together first. But hopefully I'll be able to post a while longer before it gives up the ghost as they say!

5 comments:

  1. She is! But then most of these girl Sasha's seem to have an attitude ;) Those poor boys, like any boy with a sister really x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well, Holly Belle is absolutely thrilled that there's at least one boy out there who understands her, just too bad that he's a ocean away (but quite honestly rather lucky for Robin). She always says that someone needs to be in charge, and it might as well be her. It's a difficult job, but someone has to do it ;-) This made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree it may be best their is an ocean between them ;) I have to agree with her sentiment about someone needing to be in charge, so stepping up.
      Glad you enjoyed it

      Delete
  3. Oh dear, poor Holly Belle. Does she have a reputation for reorganizing furniture and other people's lives then?
    Mam says we seem to have been removed from all our followed blogs somehow. So I am out of the friendship loop of fellow Sashas. I do wonder if it is because I don't fit in, me being a Gotz boy and all that, but Man says no, it's something she calls the vagueries of the internet and bloggy world.
    Anyway, I'll catch up and re-join somehow.
    In the meantime guys, perhaps Holly Belle just needs a friendly message to say your furniture moving business doesn't have a department outside of the UK. It sounds as though she might be short on people who understand her need to take care of and sort out issue. But PLEASE don't get on boats or planes to help out, we might never see you again.
    Bertie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is well know in her home town for being a well organised person of high standards and some attitude, however her family don't always appreciate her wise words on occasion ;)
      I wouldn't mind a trip to the states but I don't have a passport and noway mum will let me board a plane on my own, so looks like I'll not be going anywhere anytime soon.
      Bertie I'm quite good at looking after myself, so I'm sure I'd manage to find my way home again
      Robin

      Delete