Saturday 11 February 2023

KITCHEN DECISIONS

 Over on the Sasha group FB page they were taking about kitchens and food for the Sasha's. Naturally I was late getting a photo on.


It did involve a bit of a tidy up of the floor where I had put everything off the printers box shelf unit there in order to remove the box from the wall , where it was getting in the way of the dolls house.


But it has reminded me, that I have some chicken print wallpaper that needs to go in a dividing wall between the kitchen and Granny's shop and that the blue unit in the corner needs a replacement hinge for the top cupboard door!.So while all the dolls house work is going on this would be an ideal time to add them to the jobs to get done.

So I'm off to look for a suitable hinge and may need a trip out for some boarding for the wall!  A doll owners work is never done...

4 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful kitchen. You have an impressive collection of china and copper cookware. Love all the yummy little desserts and cakes. They wouldn't last long around here with Frank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to cater for a lot of different doll ages here. They do seem to be quite a few cakes and dessert about the moment. Yes Frank would be a worry let loose in that kitchen at present lol

      Delete
  2. I can see that chook wallpaper up already Dee, definitely a suitable one for a kitchen, I can vouch for that (I have it in mine). LOL! Yours is certainly fitted out well, you find the best dolly stuff.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be perfect then :) I do seem to be a sucker for a vintage dolls prop ;) hugs x

      Delete