Sunday 6 January 2013

MOSSY'S READY FOR HIS CLOSE UP?


Mossy is all excited and rush's off to find his mum Ginny.



" Mum! There is going to be a year of the blondes and.......the BEARS! Woo Hooo! " cries Mossy " I heard Mum..that's your mum saying that she'd put the bears on in the middle of each month! It was my suggestion so I had best be ready! "

" That's nice " agrees Ginny " It will be nice to see everyone's bear "

" Never mind everyone's bear!! this bear needs to be ready , maybe a hat? or a waistcoat? or a bow tie?" muses Mossy " Have we got any nice ribbon for a bow tie?"

Ginny goes to find some ribbon and soon returns.




Mossy is soon covered in different ribbon , trying to decide which colour to go for!
" No pink! " he says " maybe this nice blue ?or maybe the green? Orange is good but I ...I don't know!!" he worries
" Calm down Mossy! It's only the 6 th of Jan it will be at least ten days before any photo's are taken for the post" smiles Ginny at the little bear " I think the green would go with your eyes "



Ginny quickly ties the green ribbon in a bow round Mossy neck.
" That looks so nice " she says.
Mossy stands straighter puffing out his tiny chest " Well don't I look handsome " he says cheekily


 " Do you think they'll want a close up of my lovely eyes?"


Laughing Ginny picks Mossy up and gives him a hug " Oh you are a funny little chap!"




" Did I just see Toby being chased by mini walnut whips? " wonders Mossy , he shakes his head " Nar!"


Ginny settles Mossy back on chair. " Right I will go and ask Mum to cut the ribbon to the right length " She says " I wonder which month she'll use your photo? Edward will probably be first being the most senior bear in the family" and dropping that bombshell she goes to find Mum!


"WHAT!" cries Mossy " EDWARD! EDDDWARDDDD FIRST!" over my dead body! he thinks! It was my idea to have a bear on the blog every month and the Edward is not going to be first!
" I need a plan" he mumbles out loud " a cunning plan"


 to be continued......

6 comments:

  1. WALNUT WHIPS.......ummmmm!! Lovely post with Mossy by the way.....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you noticed the post ! :)

      Delete
    2. :) :) Dee , I can't but not notice your fab posts!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, what a great idea. A blonde doll at the beginning of the month and a little bear featured in the middle. Have you got 12 blonde dolls and 12 bears at the ready then?
    I too agree with the green colour choice of ribbon for Mossy. (Very smart ribbon and plenty of it!)
    Love the trail of chasing Toby Walnut Whipps. Who'll be eating all those then? If there's any going to waste I can quickly send you my address! Haven't had one of those for years!
    Sasha love from Kendal....whose now pondering over what Mossy's plan can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there another 'character' emerging from the Owen clan? Mossy certainly has all the atributes! Handsome, debonair, intelligent... and just a bit bossy and egotistical!!! Lovely story, Dee! xxx karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mossy has GOT to go first!!! He's sooo cute and it was his idea after all!!
    Hugs Sharon in Spain xx

    ReplyDelete