Thursday 30 October 2014

A PAUSE..

I was going to show you my purchases from the Chat n Snap but I really need to take some decent photo's of them, so it will have to wait until the weekend, after I finish work on Saturday !

I think the beautiful things I bought plus collected at the CnS would be best shown on the Sasha's etc, so looks like Saturday afternoon will be taken up with changing them into the new clothes. Which will at least mean that unlike last years purchases They won't be found months later in the bag they came home in!!

Plus a couple of big calender event's are about to occur, so I'll get them out the way first then continue on Sunday with the Chat n Snap photo's,

So Chatting and Snapping will continue on Sunday.




just a little hint of colour and things to come.... Sunday...


*********************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. All looking very interesting for Sunday's post. Await it with great excitment to see what you bought and were given as I guess that that's all part and parcel of the 'Fun of the Fair!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of lovely bounty and also some lovely gifts :)

      Delete