Wednesday 6 May 2020

MAY SIXTH


  Is that another new dress Magda!


"No it's me Mum, Margo!"
Oh I did't realise it must have been the scarf hiding your hair!"
Margo giggles " I thought you'd be confused!"



" I do like this new dress but will Magda ? " worries Margo

"It's the same but different " I say
 "Is it? "
" Yes her's is blue and yours is pink "
"It is? "
"Yes she has a blue dress with a pink collar and yours is pink with a blue collar "
" If you say so Mum !"


Oh no ! thinks Margo I've heard about getting trapped at the tree!
But this time Mum says " come on Margo lets go find Magda  so you can see the difference "

and in we both go.


**********************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Margo does look nice in her new dress, and just different enough from her sister's one....I hope!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , hopefully Magda will be secretly pleased and not annoyed :) xx

      Delete