Wednesday 28 July 2021

JULY 28TH

 


" Toby ! Where are you off to in such a hurry ? "


"Mum I don't have time to stand about chatting !"

" I just asked.. "

" I'm going to find my trainers then I need to watch the Olympics "

"That's good, supporting team GB I trust "

" Of course ! Plus I need to decide.. "


he starts hurrying off "..... do I put my name down for swimming or gymnastics ? or one of the others.. "

Then he's gone leaving Mum wondering if he realises just how much hard work and training he would need to do if he wants to go to the olympics when he's older !



2 comments:

  1. I seem to remember that Toby tried diving once and it didn't go so well. At least he's always thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd forgotten about the diving ! Problem is he never thinks it through to the end !!

      Delete