Monday 23 January 2023

A BOX OF PAPER

 But no sure any will suit!

Dolls house wallpaper to be clear. I knew I had some in the doll studio, so went searching and found the box.


I have no idea why I have so much although it could be I was going to use some as backdrops but as usual not got round to sorting it out.


naturally I'm not sure any of them will suit!


Of course I'm loving this one and there are three pieces so should be enough but I don't think it would fit for an attic children's bedroom.


This could be suitable but I don't have enough, typical


This I have enough of but again would it be right for a children's bedroom. Maybe too boyish?


again I have enough of this but could be too girly?


This maybe could do but very plain.The background is white 


again enough paper but too florally for the attic. So plenty to chose from but should I look online for something else? However I do think I should try and use one of these or they'll all just go back in the box for another five years!

Paul was out all morning so I spent the time painting more of the house, so hopefully he'll put the front back in place tomorrow and add the front door. 


2 comments:

  1. Dee I don't think the 2nd blue one would look out of place for the attic, there are plenty of girls bedrooms decked out in blue these days, so I doubt if that would cause an uproar from your dolls. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, I have enough I think of that second blue with the stripes to cover the room, so I will see what it looks like in situ. I have decided it's got to be one of the ones I have and not an new buy. xx

      Delete