Saturday 21 January 2023

CHATTING AND SNAPPING OVER THE YEARS

 I was asked to write a post for a Sasha facebook group on how I got into Sasha and started the Chat n Snap. Naturally I needed to also add some photos, so I had to look at the photos and it reminded me just what displays we've had over the years.

The first event had the village high street.


You could have your car washed while you shopped.


2014 was all the fun of the fair


Coconut shy and Hoopla amongst other games and rides,


2015 we went Medieval


2016 It was a scout and brownie Jamboree


We had a few other dolls visoting.


2017 was Christmas Toy Shop Window


the stage filling up 


2018 was The Halloween fancy dress ball.


2019 Saw the stage filled with cut throat pirates.


pirates and treasure

Due to the Pandemic, the event was cancelled in 2020 and a reduced event took place in 2021 without a display.


2022 We changed the theme to celebrate the Royals and the late Queen.


Wonderful outfits from everyone.

There are lots more photos of each event display, just use the side bar to click the year, then click October and you'll find the Chat n Snap posts.

This year the theme will be the one that's been rolled forward from back in 2020, Evacuee children at the railway station 1940.

I hope you've enjoyed this look back at some of the Chat n Snap photos.


4 comments:

  1. They all look great, some I've seen before, but I really love that village high street and the fun at the fair! I'd like to do something like that in my doll room.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do enjoying getting Paul to make the display items. That would be good if you had space for a nice display in your doll room. Alas most of the items have had to be packed away or got rid of due to lack of space. However I'm hoping to find some space to keep part of this year's model. x

      Delete
  2. Space is a huge problem for both of us it seems, but I'm determined to clear my clutter this year and have managed to finally set up my diorama on my light table in the studio. I really want to refurnish it with all the kitchen furniture that hubby bought me two Christmases ago. I will need to paint it first! You are so right about time flying by. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A doll collector/story teller will never have enough space for what they need! I look forward to seeing your re done diorama with the kitchen furniture when you have done it xx

      Delete