Tuesday 3 January 2023

HELLO JANUARY 2023

 Well a nice new unused year, 2023! I can still remember all the fuss about the year 2000 and now we are almost a quarter of the way into it!

So a fresh sparkling year, as yet each day and month unopened, so still all to discover. 


It will be interesting to see what the year brings. At the moment it's rain! which we do need to refill our waterways etc due to last year's drought.

We have the Kings Coronation to look forward to, we love a bit of pomp and pageantry around here, so that's a nice event due mid year.

Paul is still waiting for his op, so that will ( she says fingers crossed) get done early this year. Nothing will be happening in the doll studio until the weather improves, so that's a couple of months away.

I'm still knitting for the Grandchildren, although the must get it done as started to slip, so I need to not wander off and start something else before they are finished! Hopefully I will share their completed photo by the weekend and then I will be able to do other crafty things,


I want to knit a couple of quick cardigans/jackets for the Gotz Hannah doll we gave Clara for Christmas using some of the left over yarn from the one's I knitted her.


I'm sure many dolls will arrive and also leave this year, it's no good me saying any different as that just seem to be a challenge to the cosmos. I have three dolls on layaway from last year, so I'll be concentrating on getting them home before anything else.

I have cleared a space back in the kitchen for a doll room setting, to encourage me to get back to storytelling with the Sasha's. 

I will carry on with the doll photo sharing day on the fifth every month, so please send in a photo if you can but no worries if you cannot. There will always be a new photo from myself on the day.

Loads of garden and house things to get on with this year along with a few other bits and pieces, so a busy year in some ways.

Well enough waffling, have a good week, send in a photo for the fifth if you can and take time to enjoy a little treat, whatever that may be.

Dee

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a busy year ahead Dee, hope you achieve it all. I'm not sure what we're doing, nothing planned yet, apart from going on holiday with my daughter in June. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a holiday planned, I'll be needing one with all these jobs to do :) x

      Delete