Thursday 5 January 2023

DOLL PHOTO DAY

Yes it's January the fifth of this lovely new year of 2023 and we are going to celebrate it by carrying on the doll photo day on the fifth of every month.

So let's get this new year of doll photos from near and far underway.



Here in the village I finally got round to taking some photos of all the dolls wearing the blues and greens.



and all those wearing the reds. Even Elton Ron the baby was able to take part since he's been wearing that outfit since last spring!!


They are all worried over at Hildegard's for there is now a famous detective, Mr Sherlock Peter Holmes living in the house and he 's already told her he is on the case of the Mother and the missing chocolate biscuits! 


From she who must not be named... oh well if I have to! Old Simples, we have these brother and sister pair Lulu Lewes and her bro Johnny together since 1969, who come from Lewes in Sussex. A place she says she loves but I didn't think she'd be allowed that far south while on parole but you learn something new every day ;) 



From Gregoropolis, we have three of the girls looking pretty in pink! What a wonderful sight, just seeing them warms you up on this grey old winter day.

Many thanks to everyone taking part and sending in a photo, still time to add yours if you are running late.

6 comments:

  1. You promised Sis not to mention my parole.....:) It did make me giggle so thank you for that :) AND I still love you- looking forward to my insult from you next month on photo day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now simples, has the late queen said recollections may vary ;) Insults? why my friendly truthful banter is but a gem in your ocean of darkness...... xxx

      Delete
  2. That Sherlock is just so cute I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I did the deerstalker hat and my Mum did the cloak... There also is a Dr. Watson, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful group of photos Dee, they are all delightful, however, I am particularly enamoured with the pretty pink trio from Gregoropolis!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete