Saturday 28 January 2023

MORE TINY TREASURES

 Well I managed to find some of the other items I bought when I loaned the house to my work for their mortgage campaign.


Philippa and Samuel are way past the thoughts of decorating themselves , so are happy to pay others to get the jobs done!


Muffin needs walking and the newspaper needs reading so no time for renovation!



Just a few of the decorators needs


Obviously the fire was something I bought at the same time for the house . lol


I could have used these when showing the work on the dolls house... never mind maybe on the basement extension!! :))

I could not find the other items which may be up in the loft, so it will be a while before I can look for them.

Paul's operation was a success and he is back home resting.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Paul's okay.

    I am constantly amazed at your stash Dee, you have some great stuff there!!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little decorating supplies. Of course, If they were in our house, they would become a permanent fixture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sweet i agree. Since I have at least five cans of paint in a corner in the kitchen and several brushes sitting around the kitchen sink area and this as been happening for a couple of years I already have those permanent features here too!

      Delete