Sunday 13 October 2013

BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS.......

I have received an email from the lovely Ken & Doreen or KD as Hattie likes to call them with regard to the Chat N Snap!
Hattie was hoping they would be able to attend  so she could buy them a cake and make them a cuppa in thanks for  their lovely Hattiestand ( Hat Stand) that they made her But unfortunately the distance is to far.

However KD have not been lazing away the summer idly topping up their tans, NO they have been working on a new range for the Sasha's , Gregor's, babies!

They have very kindly decided that Hattie can launch the new range at the Chat N Snap! So in the next week a box will arrive at the village post office and all will be revealed ! Hattie could not worm the info out of them even with her delicate winning ways  :)

If you would like to see the quality of their work look on my info page at the beautiful hanging rail and babies playpen.

Also I have put a sale sheet of dolls a seller is bringing along to the Chat N Snap that are looking for new homes!

So people it's time to visit the bank manager and take out that loan , or search down that back of the sofa for any lost coins and empty the piggy bank!




**************************************************************************



11 comments:

  1. All sounds so very exciting and mysterious! Can barely wait. My health had better hold up or else!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes is does! I cannot wait to see what is in the box! everyone else will have to wait until the Chat n Snap :)
      You had best spend the next two weeks resting Kendal to get your strength up for all the exciting goings on! :)

      Delete
  2. Pleased that I've made it before SS-R so it's one all today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won that one K....well done! But only because I was busy watching Strictly/ X Factor/ Downton :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sitting about again R!! this will not get you fit for racing round the sales tables at the CnS!! :)

      Delete
    2. I too was watching the last two (was cooking and eating my evening meal during Strictly) but kept getting up and checking my laptop during the intervals.....just in case! Was so pleased that I did!

      Delete
    3. Kendal you are giving away your secrets!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Very exciting - I wonder what the new range will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes It is, not hints were given, so all will be revealed on the day!! :)

      Delete
  5. Great news on the new KD things being launched at your Chat n Snap Dee, I wonder what they can be! I'm sure that Hattie is every bit as interested in knowing as we all are!
    And I'll send you my shopping list for the dolls!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind Hattie ! I cannot wait to find out! :)
      There are a few Sasha's on that list that I would have snapped up a while back but now I am into the older sasha's so as long as one does not catch my eye I should be ok...
      I have offered to list any unsold ones on my sale page after the event, so... :)

      Delete