Thursday 3 October 2013

A SPLASH OF SUMMER COLOUR BEFORE THE WINTER COMES.

Came across this lovely photo of Ellen Church's No navels wearing beautiful summer dresses and matching socks, so thought I would put it on for everyone to have a look at before we sink further into the cold and wet and windy weather.


I so love these No Navel girl's, one is never enough!They look so nice in these pastel coloured dresses I may have to remember this for next summer. And all the pastel coloured matching socks with the white Jean Jensen shoes just add the finishing touch.A truly magnificent seven !


******************************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. You're right.
    But please - let's have a fall before winter comes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes First we must have Autumn :) which will hopefully last a nice long time, so that the winter is short!!

      Delete
  2. Goodmorning to SS-R and Mrs Mum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning everyone!
      Well Done K for getting here before me!
      Speaking of TREND and TRENDON can we please have some English girls Dee!

      Delete
    2. I knew you'd be Trend.on my toes about these girl's! :) I will try to find a gathering of English lasses to please your restrictive tastes :)

      Delete
    3. Message to SS-R.
      I'm not sure that YOU are trying hard enough to get here before me this last week. Any chance of 'uppting' your game?

      Delete
  3. Guess that this will be the Sasha Village on TREND for the Summer months then?
    Has your collection reached a Magnificent SEVEN yet? (I'm still at only three here!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may will be Kendal IF I REMEMBER !!! lol definitely like seeing the Sasha's dressed in similar or same style of outfit but in different colours, so that may well be next summers village trend!
    And No my NN have not reached seven yet only FIVE but there is time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of dress and socks to match!

    Penny
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to Penny, wish someone out there would knit these little socks in all these fanastic colours. Will have to ahve a word with my friend Gill :)
      x

      Delete