Sunday 26 July 2015

JULY WINNING PHOTO


THE WINNING PHOTO FOR THE JULY COMPETITION IS CATCH OF TH DAY
BY ELLEN CHURCH.

Congratulations Ellen on your winning entry, I must say that I did love this photo as soon as it arrived in my email box. Such attention to detail and a great subject. Can almost hear those seagulls !


Many Thanks to all of you who  kindly sent in their photo's it was a excellent set of entries this month and was going to be very close until that last minute surge of voters.
Plus thank you to all those who take the time to vote.


Looking forward to August crop of wonderful photos!


********************************************************


6 comments:

  1. Great photo, reminds me of Whitby, a visit to the coast is in order! Viv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo Ellen, congratulations! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to vote, being ill kind of got in my way of a lot of things! Worthy winner I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this photo, I really like the whole look of it, and the sea and anything connected to it is my favourite anyway! :)
    Well done to Ellen!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, forgot to vote, but this would have got my vote if I had. Absolutely love these little men earning their living.

    ReplyDelete