Sunday 5 July 2015

SUNDAY CATCH UP

Well thank goodness today is lovely and cool! It's bright but cloudy which is great! I can now get on with a few things.
First up are some of the birthday presents I received.


The twins have finally been changed from their winter wear into these two new dresses. Violet is wearing the Green parrot print dress given to me by Gill and Sapphire is wearing the Blue parrot print dress I bought with some of my birthday money.


Meredith's joined the twins to show off the first Parrot dress I bought from Ginny of a Passion for Sasha, that made me want another couple.Love the summer style of these dresses.


A closer look at these brunette girls.


Next up is Sophie Elizabeth who was also still in winter wear with included a COAT! Yes bad mother but now she is lovely and cool and beautiful in this set by Sarah of Vintage Sasha that Steve very kindly gave me for my Birthday.


I just love this fabric and I love how Sarah's added that contrasting collar and hem.Beautiful .


Sophie is so happy to be the first to wear this lovely outfit.


Yet another girl who was waiting for a change from her winter clothes is Callie who gets to show off the gorgeous dropped waist dress set by Sarah of Vintage Sasha that Kendal gave me for my birthday, it even came with a pair of socks by Gill that matched perfectly!


I love the blues of this dress set suits Callie's red hair perfectly.


A closer look.


 Some of my birthday cards from my Sasha friends, of Sasha's, little darlings, Westies and Gardens, you know me so well, all my favourites things !.

Many thanks for the lovely cards and presents and Birthday wishes I received. I have been very spoilt and I like it!! lol

I did receive some more money which I have put to Sasha use and I'll show that purchase soon.

Well a little more catching up..


Also waiting for a change from winter wear was Nancy, I bought this lovely dress set from Sarah of Vintage Sasha a while back and now the warmer weathers here have used it.


The dusky pink sandals by Rosie Bloomfield are a perfect match to the pink in the dress.


Nancy is my only pale later Gotz girl ,with beautiful long brunette hair.



Zak who was in a sweater and cords until I changed him into the great shorts set I got from Judith at Dawn's, I so wanted another set for Toby but the only other set was ORANGE!!! I very nearly considered buying it but in the end could not bring myself to do it!
So I am hoping Judith will be making these sets in other colour ways like, Turquoise, Red and Yellow, so that I can get Toby a set.

Well despite yesterday being another very hot day, I managed to paint one of the wall's in the Studio before I had to get ready to go out to a friends 80th birthday party.



Here's a quick photo I took this morning. Because it's nice and cool today I will go down after Lunch and a trip to look at wooden worktops, to carry on with getting that first coat of paint on the walls.
So hopefully by this evening it will all have had at least one coat of white paint.



*********************************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous lot of Sasha orientated presents you had! Well worth having to add that extra year then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed have some fabulous Sasha style presents , so cannot really complain about that extra year, it does soften the blow.. :) x

      Delete
  2. You received some lovely pressies Dee, it's always nice to get dolly related things, isn't it! I really like the VS dresses in particular, and the girls you've chosen to wear them, look really lovely in their new outfits.
    I'm glad to hear that the weather is better for your painting, I hope you find a work surface for there and look forward to seeing what more you do with your Sasha studio! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Sharon and very much appreciated they were :) I do love seeing the girls who have been ignored getting a chance to come forward and shine.
      The weathers been changeable today but I managed to finish painting all the walls, so getting on quick than I thought I would. just hope I can keep it up now I am back to work!!
      :)xxx

      Delete
  3. It's so nice to look at all these lovely birthday outfits and all the shoes which match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely and I am so glad I spent some of my early Sasha years collecting shoes off the talented shoe makers ( cobblers) out there ! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy belated Birthday, Dee. Looks like it was your "kids" who got all the presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TigerAnne :) I am very happy that the 'kids' got all the presents :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, Happy Birthday Greetings dear Dee! What a fabulous post!!! I love every outfit you have shared with us today. The parrot dresses are just fantastic and the Vintage Sasha dresses are perfection--as always! You are received wonderful gifts and made great choices with your birthday money. I love how you pick and choose your sock and shoes and the girl's hair ties/styles. All of your girls look wonderful and your boy is so handsome in his Dollydoodles outfit. I am sure you will find another soon!

    Thanks too for sharing your studio wall and it is indeed progressing well! Good for you! Thank you for a delightful post! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger. I was a very spoilt person for my birthday but I loved it!! :)) It's wonderful that Gill makes such gorgeous colours to chose from and I do like to collect shoes just to make sure I have the right colour!! :)

      The studio is coming along slowly and I'm looking forward to getting it just right ! :)xx

      Delete