Monday 6 July 2015

RAGNOR WOLFBANE

Like all Sashaholic's I keep my eyes open for the Sasha's or Gregor's that I would like to buy if they were to come up on Shelly's or elsewhere. There are not many that I still want but there are one's that just appeal, thankfully not so many now and most of which I can resist even if they are a very good price!

Now only the other day I decided that a small downsize was needed and listed a couple of Slate eyed girls on Ebay and a few other places. I was feeling very good, Quite a few had arrived so far this year and although a few had moved on , nowhere near as many as had arrived. So I have listed two and am looking through all my other Sasha things and also non Sasha things to make space in my life not just my Sasha life!

It will all come to a grinding halt after a few weeks as usual but it's helpful when this mood takes me as it does help tidy things up for a while.

Well now I am not sure what number this young lad makes for this years arrival's but I just had to bid on the lad when I saw him. One of the one's I had been hoping to come across was a 68 brunette boy. I have seen one or two over time but none that appealed but when I saw this lad I was very taken with him.

He was being sold as a 60's boy and listing was that he had been strung with white cord with black and purple flecks which was now inside his torso owing to his restringing.Also he was just the perfect ! exact one! I was hoping to come across without having to sell a kidney for.

I always thought if I found him I would call him Ragnor and he would be a Viking like his brother Erik.
Now I suppose you want to see him? He arrived today all the way from Scotland and first are his arrival photo's.


Can you see why he appealed so much?


Look at those eyes? What's not to love...


I do believe that he is a 68 Gregor with NP eyes ! The perfect match to my other two 68 boys.


After a wash and change of clothes Ragnor is getting to know his new home.He did not have a new set waiting for him because I saw him on Friday morning and his auction finished on Friday afternoon!


He has good non falling hair but it has received a little trim at some time and is black to look at not brown.


Here he meets up with his two 68 NP eyed brothers Erik and Robin.


He fits right in with his brothers and Erik is over the moon that another Viking's arrived to live in the village, he's already convinced Ragnor they need a Viking long ship!


Is it me or does Ragnor look a little younger than the other two? He is a petite lad.


Well I have sent his photo to Shelly to check if I am correct in believing him to an NP eyed 68 boy, but whether he is or not I just love him and 68 was a very fine year for Sasha's and Gregor's. I quite like that his hairs had a trim , he still as the cut round the ears look of his brothers but less of the helmet look!

So is he number Ten? or number Eleven , do I now owe a donation to charity ? If I do I am more than happy to pay  for this lad was too handsome to miss.

NB It's official Shelly's confirmed that Ragnor is a 68 NP eyed boy, so my set is complete :)

*********************************************************************************

18 comments:

  1. He really is gorgeous, I don't know how you manage to spot them! A perfect brother. Vivienne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's fate Vivienne! If they are meant to be mine I'll know their name and then they come to live with me. :)

      Delete
  2. I think he's lovely Dee and honestly, you really couldn't have passed him up, it would have been a crime not to bid on him and let him to go to someone else, don't you think! As for his eyes, yes they do indeed look very like his two brothers, so I'm sure Shelly will confirm what you already think.
    I think his name is great too, he's a super addition to your Village crew! :) PS LOOOOOOOVE that little redhead Robin, sooooo gorgeous!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you understand why I just had to bid Sharon! :) If it's meant to be? what's a girl to do! :)
      I have wanted to use that name for so long but it never came to mind when a boy was adopted until now! Robin is a gorgeously handsome Lad, even if I do say so myself!! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. WOW! He's FAB. Definitely a 'Kendal-must-have-guy! Lucky, lucky you!
    I'm pretty sure that you have had your alloted quota of ten.... IF not one more so it looks like you will be giving to charity whatever happens as there is still five months to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must agree Kendal , he is a little darling!! He was definitely a 'Dee must have boy' and I was incredibly luck to find and win him. I was sure you'd know numbers Kendal..I'll have to go check and see if I am on the edge or have just fallen over it!! :) x

      Delete
  4. Well, if we must fall over the edge, your new boy Ragnor is worth falling for!!!!! What a gorgeous, handsome boy with NP eyes!!!! Plus he is from your favorite year of 1968 and he is the very best addition to your wonderful boy trio of 68 boys! Love him!

    I love your photos of the three of them together. He fits in with them perfectly. So, congrats Dee on your new boy and thank you for sharing! He is a keeper! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you agree Ginger :) You understand just why I could not just let him pass me by but had to cough up his adoption money and bring him home.

      Ragnor does look good along side his brothers and perfect little group, all of them keepers :)xxx

      Delete
  5. Hi Ragnor - you must be quite an attraction in your Viking homeland, with your unusual for a Norseman, dark good looks. You must be related to Erik quite closely, though, as you have the same shaped eyes, just a different colour. no problem there - my brother has blue eyes and fair shkin whilst I am dark. It means nothing except a blip in the genetic line somewhere (My brother is the blippy one - me? I'm the ordinary one.)
    Now don't tell your Mum this, but I think I nearly bid on you too! I recognised your early in the family tree status and thought you'd be a wonderful adoptee, but though the finances are due to improve in August, I knew that you wouldn't be available so long. So, I'm thrilled that you are living at The Village now as it means I will still see you from time to time!
    Lots of love,
    Your new Auntie Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Auntie Jenni
      Not all Norsemen were blonde and being one of the fewer black haired Vikings makes me kinda special don't you think? :) Mum says Erik and me is like her and her big sister by one year, she's got brown hair and eyes and mum's a blue eyed blonde, two more blonde blue eyes came next ( auntie Michelle and Uncle Stephan ) and then Auntie Susan who's got the brown hair and brown eyes!!
      Mum say's shes glad you did not bid and make her spend a small fortune to adopt me because she does not think Dad would have been happy eating beans on toast for the rest of July !
      It will be nice appearing now and again with my new sisters and brothers on here so you can see I am well and happy.
      Viking greeting
      Ragnor Wolfbane Owen

      Delete
  6. PS Fair SHKIN? Can it be that I even type drunkenly??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must stay off the sauce mum says ;)

      Delete
  7. He's really lovely Dee. Looks especially great with you other boys x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise I am over the moon to have found him :) xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Ragnor, glad you've joined the village clan. Looking forward to seeing your adventures but has anyone told Mr Dad he's going to have to make a long ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Auntie Rosie
      Thank you, it was nice to meet another Viking here. My new mum says we must not say anything to Dad we have to wait until he thinks it's his idea!! She says that may take a while and a few hints!
      Ragnor Wolfbane Owen

      Delete
  9. Ragnor is a very handsome new Viking addition to the Village - I'm looking forward to their long ship adventures (not to mention the building of the ship) - maybe you'll have to rename it Viking Village when they get into that time zone. I suppose the boys will have to be patient though because the studio space has to come first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ragnor is a very welcome addition to the clan :) I'm looking forward to the building of a Viking long ship once their Dad gives in to the idea..I mean has that Idea!! ;)
    There will certainly be a wait involved , the Studio but one of the things needed first! :)

    ReplyDelete