Thursday 2 July 2015

SUMMER WEAR FOR THE BABIES

GIRLS!

I finally got around to changing the baby girls into some cooler summer clothes. The babies do tend to get neglected and it was mainly because I decided in my summer clear out that a couple of them could go, that I realised most were still in their winter outfits!!


I bought these little cotton outfits from a seller on Ebay because I just loved the style and also the fabric.


Rosie in the blue floral insisted on wearing her ribbon pushing her hair back!


But Flora and Dulcie put them on correctly.


They started to get restless so teddies and bunnies were given over to keep them all in place.


Finally Rosie agreed to put her ribbon on the correct way which is much nicer.


So then Flora and Dulcie had to check Rosie out!


Lots of baby talk which I think meant , looks much better Rosie, now you are just like us or words to that effect!


Just time for one more photo before they were off wandering dragging their bunnies and bear side them.!


*********************************************************************************



This is one of the babies I am selling details are on my sale page and she is also on ebay. Her hair falls badly but she is mint, if she does not sell I will probably send her off to be re rooted.

*********************************************************************************


10 comments:

  1. Those outfits are just too cute on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute outfits - really lovely.
    Sorry I'm a bit behind with things but Happy belated Birthday. I hope you had fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie. I did have a lovely day apart from the heat! Much prefer today's temperature !:)xx

      Delete
  3. Awww what cute babies Dee, and dressed so nicely, as well as very well behaved!
    I always like seeing other people's babies together, so why is it mine are so terribly neglected!
    Good luck selling your little baby girl!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute, when I remember them! Bad mother that I am! I bought their outfits a few months back and then 'discovered ' them , which was great and had just the correct amount for all the girls which was a result!
      Need to sort out the boys next, both little ones and the bigger ones! I'm surprised they've not all passed out in their winter woollies!! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. What a sweet post. I love seeing the babies and yours are very sweetly dressed. I like Rosie's headband placed both ways! What a dear face! I tend to neglect the babies too but when I see them, I really do appreciate them. They are an important part of our Sasha world. Just very wonderful. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. It's so funny as I do ignore them quite a lot but when I actually take notice of them I do enjoy dressing them and taking their photo's! So |I have to keep a small core group of babies for the village :) xx

      Delete
  5. Four/three dear little tots in their sweet little Summery dungarees and head-bands. Particularly love Flora and Dulcie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's those red outfit's they look so nice on and give them both a very cheery look. :)

    ReplyDelete