Friday 13 September 2013

MEANWHILE ELSEWHERE.....

in Lady Kendal's Mansion in the North, Stevie and Cornelia and chatting to Harper.




"Yes " Stevie's saying to Harper in the centre while Dad takes their photo " Mum was trying to get a Sasha to look like you "


"Why like me ? " wonders Harper
" I think it's the hair " replies Stevie touching Harpers shoulder " The curls and waves Mum's love all that stuff!"


" Yes but she loved my hair style so then had to look for a wig for Cornelia"
"Yes " says Cornelia " But now she likes me in this one! But I don't think she's totally given up ..well not yet anyway!"



*****

After Reuben's finished in the conservatory, Edward and Percy find a piano over one side and push it into the corner where Edward starts to play with Percy working the pedal's due to Edward not being able to reach !


Soon the sound of the beautiful music of Chopin attracts Miss Lippy and Little Kendal back to stand by the piano.


Then they are joined by Poppy and Chon, Edward continues playing while poor Percy runs back and forth jumping on the right pedal's!


Percy is very good at pedal jumping for Edward!


To finish Edward moves onto some Elton John and the Girls and soon singing along to Saturday nights all right for fighting!


When they finish the girls all crowd round laughing and praising Edward and Percy on their beautiful piano playing and pedal jumping !


Edward and Percy enjoy the praise, not something either of them are used to!

Back in the living room Harper, Stevie and Cornelia have gone off to find something to eat , Harper having told them about her mum's lovely fresh cream scones!





"Well Well Look whose here !" says the little brown bear " Cousin Mossy !"
" Hello Norris " replies Mossy what are you doing here ?"
" I live here with lady K and the girls. What's that behind your back ?"
" It's my Fan letter " says Mossy proudly
" Norris starts laughing " Fan Latter ! Fan Letter ! Who on earth would think you worth sending a fan letter to!" Norris laughs loudly.


" Don't be rude about my Fan !" says Mossy moving closer to Norris
Norris continues to laugh at Mossy " Why I'm more of a star than you !" he crows
and before he can think of what he's doing.....


He's chucked Norris off the chest.
Norris stops laughing  " hoy what did you do that for Chucking me off I could have been hurt !"
"Well " calls down Mossy " You wanted to be a star now you are one..Chuck Norris !" Mossy falls about laughing at his own joke!


Norris his legs a bit wobbly calls out as he leaves " I'm going to tell Edward you chucked me off that chest !"
Mossy calls back in a very childish manner " Tell him Smell him! ".....

******

Later still after Edward's giving Mossy a telling off for pushing Norris off the chest, Dad and mum use the chest for a photo shoot of the No navel's together.


The girl's all have to turn side ways so that they can all fit!
"Let's try the rest without the flash " says Mum to Dad.


Mum's loving this shot of Ten No navel's all together!


"Let's have just the blondes now" calls Mum. here we have Gill's two blondes on the left, Kendal's two in the middle and Mum's two on the right.


"Now the brunettes and Ginny!" says Mum " I like this without the flash you can see their eyes better "


*****

When it's getting near time to go home, Jocelyn takes a moment to



Have a ride on Lady K's rocking horse.


" Oh " whispers Jocelyn to the rocking horse " I wish I could take you home!"


The rocking horse just shakes his head, he's happy living at the mansion with Lady K and the Sasha Brood.

Soon it's time for all the visitors to leave. Edward and the bears in the Morris minor and Caravan although he refuses to take Reuben so he has to travel back with Mrs Mum in the big car meaning he get back to Hattie sooner than he really wants !

**********


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello everyone!
      Another fab post...loving 'chuck' Norris !! Very clever:)

      Delete
    2. Afternoon Ronny,
      Glad you 'got' my chuck Norris joke :)

      Delete
  2. I see you Mr Mossy.
    Another great selection of photo stories for us to drool over, just love the grand piano!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it! And it plays , by American girl of course, they have so many nice things, shame you cannot get more of them from a retailer over here!They'd make a fortune !

      Delete
  3. I'm absolutely amazed that you took ALL these photos as well as Reuben's's interviewing session. How wonderful for me, my no-navels and Norris...plus the piano....to have such a suprise!

    If I'd have known about my No-navel's photshoot I'd have changed then into their best dresses too as they look right little 'tomboys' compared to the others. Lucky how they all only just managed to squeeze thenselves on!

    Jocelyn's smocked dress looks really beautiful. Perfect colour for her eyes!

    Really enjoyed the piano session with Percy and Edward. Great idea for Percy to work the pedals. Clever you to think of that! (Pity though that you hadn't removed the elastic band that is holding the stool top on to stop the music sheets from falling out when being moved.)
    Talking of the little bears I had meant to set out the little white doll's table with tea, pop and cake for them but as usual I forget these ideas when you arrive and I'm transported into the full Sasha fun!

    Had to smile when I spotted the pine chest activities with Mr Mossy and Norris. Hadn't realised until then that Norris doesn't stand up on his own like Reuben and Mossy can. That's a shame! I live and learn' as the old saying goes. (Might have to think of how to make him a little supporting stand for these occasions.)

    Many thanks again Dee and Paul for such superb and continued entertainment after your visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See Kendal that's the problem when you are beavering away in the kitchen you are not around to show us what's what with Piano's! But lucky Edward is virtuoso so does not need written music!
      Norris is a sitting bear with a heavy bottom ! and a arch rival of Mossy by the look of it!
      The no navel's look great in the group photo's
      Thank you for having us :)

      Delete
  4. Many an adventure could be had on a rocking horse like that. Delightful photos. The perfect way to start my day. I spy Mr. Mossy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, spying Mossy wasn't a question.

      Delete
    2. He is great the rocking horse and big enough to take an adult I would think, not that I tried.. Lol
      I wonder if Kendal sits on him and watches the horse racing on the TV? :)

      Delete
  5. With my current internetbproblems I'm only able to see these photos on my small iPhone screen but hope to eventually see them on my laptop. But what I can see are great. That rocking horse!!!! Oh bot! My dad had one just like it when he was a small boy in Ireland! And that grand piano!!! And of course fantastic story lines as usual Dee! Loved it all! Its going to be great fun seeing itall again when my internet improves!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, That rocking horse is great as is the piano!

      Delete