Tuesday 24 September 2013

Mmm MUST LEARN TO PUT THINGS AWAY!!

I was determined to find the missing dress and boots, so today I gathered all the Sasha things that had been put into bags or just left on the side or other surfaces in the spare bed/Sasha room!!

Below is a photo of the things I found 'laying' about that I piled up on a double bed!!


But I did finally find the dress !!! and then the boots in this tin....


I think I must have used the tin to bring them up from the living room and then totally forgotten what was in the tin which had become buried under other things!!!


This is a photo of the Sasha room, that is really the space bedroom. The white shelves in the corner were originally set up as the Sasha house , with a bedroom at the top, sitting room in the middle and kitchen at the bottom but it was to tucked away to take photo's so is now a dumping ground for everything!


The other corner of the room with the Sasha clothes cupboard which is nice but does not really hold as much as a couple of big boxes would!.
Now next year we are going to turn this room into a bath room! So where an earth I'm going to put all this!! Goodness knows!!


*******************************

9 comments:

  1. Goodmorning SS-R and Mrs Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually gathered ALL my 'Sasha stuff' together in one place but I'm thinking that you might well have MORE than I have!

    Pleased that you have finally found the Village Trend dress and boots and look forward to seeing the third member wearing the latest fashion very soon! Three down ???? many to go?

    'Now next year we are going to turn this room into a bath room! So where an earth I'm going to put all this!! ' Afraid I can't answer this as it's beyond me and my imagination BUT hopefully the props and plastic airtight boxed accassories will be in the new Sasha Studio space in half of Paul's work room by then, so that will reduce some of the bulk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm Kendal but what about your garage! lol I probably do have more than you and lots that have not yet been used. I gather things ready for when I need them or an idea comes along like with the wooden rocking horse!
      At least looking for the dress made me tidy up some of the things!!
      and yes when the studio is finished a lot of the props can be stored in a large cupboard that I will have in there. Cannot wait for it to be ready as I may actually then be able to find things!!

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous Aladdin's cave!
    Do you also have a room full of balls of wool and fabric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit of an Aladdin's cave ! and No I do not have another room with wool and fabric in! I think the DH would not be pleased for me to take over yet another room!! lol
      if you look in the third photo at the tall tower of plastic boxes, after the top two the rest below house all my wool and fabric...well a say all in the loosest sense of the word... :) because there another big box on the floor in from of them and a few bags on the unseen side of the room and lets not forget the three bags and a box in the living room....Mmm may need to do some more tidying.. :)

      Delete
  4. Lol, Dee, I thought I had loads of stuff, lol. Mind you the back of my chair in the living room hides a multitude of sins, as well as under our bed and in the cupboard under the stairs. I am always being moaned at by James, as he says my collecting is taking over the house, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one!! well I may be the worse one! lol but I'm not alone!!
      I used to get accused of that by Paul but I think he's given up although I'm sure when my studio's ready he'll start again if I leave things about the house!!!
      I bet the partner of almost every Sashaholic's accused them of taking over the house at some time or another!! lol
      What can I say it's a skill :)

      Delete
  5. Oh boy, your dolly room is as bad as mine!!!!! Actually I think yours is a bit tidier, so I really need to sort mine out when I eventually go home!!! I'm glad you found your dress though!
    I was going to say that I thought I spotted Mr Mossy, but now I'm not sure that it is he!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I was not alone!!! lol and It's only tidier because I sorted things out while trying to find that dress Callies now wearing!
      and Mr Mossy is not in that lot or we'll not be seeing him for a month of Sundays!!! :)

      Delete