Sunday 8 January 2012

HOW BIG IS YOUR SASHA...

When you become a collector/lover of Sasha one of the things it says is that Sashas come in sizes between 14 and 16 inches. It also says that there are petite dolls.

Yesterday my friend Gill sent me a picture of her new girl Harper in her gingham oufit also in the picture is Tallulah in her gingham outfit, what a difference!


Tallulah looks so tiny against Harper but it also makes her look so sweet! Gill who has the new Sasha book where there is a picture of a group of Sasha's all in gingham dresses loves that picture and wants to have a group picture the same. When she achieves her aim I will put the picture here on my blog.

Now  I'm off to see if I have a petite Sasha in my flock and if not thats another one for my neverending list!

No comments:

Post a Comment