Thursday 26 January 2012

WIDE FACED SASHA'S......

Now I like the sound of the wide faced sasha but I can never tell the difference when looking at them on the computer. Shelly has just listed a wide faced Sasha repaint who I must say looks lovely I like her a lot but am on a mission for my red. But I looked at her and I looked a the doll below and still could not tell the difference!
 How wide is wide???? is it just a little teeny tiny bit wider? or is it like a hamster holding on to his dinner ??

I just cannot tell.

4 comments:

  1. Putting them side by side there is a difference...I could bring my wide face Sashas for you to see next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Bring one, I need to see this diffference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two wide faced blonde Sashas, Dee. Both of them differ slightly in their face structure. The one I call Iona is wider on the lower part of her face, which makes her look a little pouty. Natasha, on the other hand, is wider already from the forehead down. They do look very different from the other Sashas and it is quite obvious that Iona and Natasha are 'twins'. I have a picture of them both. I'll send it to Gillian and she can pass it on to you. I love those two - probably my favourites, particularly Iona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for your help in understanding how wide is wide! I think I can see what you mean in the picture gill forwarded Karin.

    And I will get a bit of face to wide face when lorraine
    shows me her wide face sasha next week.

    ReplyDelete