Monday 15 February 2021

CHATTER CHATTER 2000.....

 


Well according to the website this is my 2000th post! What a chatterbox I am ! Mind you I have been blogging a good few years !

With over six hundred thousand views in that time, so I would just like to thank everyone who comes to look , I know not many leave comments but you do email or tell me when we meet, how you have enjoyed the posts.

Being such a chatterbox , you'll not be surprised to know I have about three drafts just waiting to be added and more planned.

So on that note I'd best get chatting 

Dee x


7 comments:

  1. Congrats Dee! We love your blog posts. Here's to the next 2000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing all those posts and views. We look forward each day: is there anything new? And when there is a new post: big joy! Really, very often I can say: saved my day! Thank you so much and we hope to read even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do try to post every few days for people to find something new :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you 😊 I’m usually up to something and so are the dolls !

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first stumbled, some years ago, into the exciting world of Sasha dolls, I read all the blogs that where there backwards. Since then, some have come, a lot have gone. Yours has been a steady source of information and fun. Never stop chatting! And never stop posting wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, there used to be a few Sasha doll blogs which shared great stories and photos but now lots don't bother posting anything for days and weeks or have stopped altogether.
      So I try to post at least weekly so there is something new to see.
      It's lovely that now you and your sister have joined in blogging about the dolls, I love seeing what you have both have been up to.

      Delete