Wednesday 10 February 2021

DRESSING FOR THE WINTERY WEATHER 1

 So this week all the Sasha's and Gregor's have been changing into their winter clothes.


Percy, who is looking lovely and warm , in his nice bright clothing is first to go  outside and see how much of the snow is left.


Percy , who is a 69 Pyjama boy and the resident carpenter and maker of all things wood, along side his dad, does like to get outside and enjoy the crisp cool air.


Well he tells me , he cannot stand around all morning having his photo taken, he needs to go for a walk !

So he goes off while I return inside to the warmth.

Clothing: Sweater and hat  Rosie Laird

                 Yellow Boots and socks Petrana

                  T-shirt A Passion for Sasha

                  Tartan trousers from eBay several years back

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that outfit! (Can you tell I like it?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have to say as I gathered it together and put it on him I thought it was a good combo and went in search of the yellow shoes to complete the look.

      Delete
  2. Wish I could knit like that! (The sad truth is, I'm lacking patience.)
    Percy would be a handsome boy wearing rags, but this outfit is smashing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can but just don't have the time and am soooo slow at knitting! Percy is a handsome lad , without such fine clothes :)

      Delete