Wednesday 3 February 2021

TIME TO TIDY AND OLIVIA WANTS OUT !


 I decided that today I would bring all the carrier bags full of doll items out of the Sasha Studio and back into the house and sort it all out using the kitchen table.

I'm sorting into Sasha/Gregor clothes etc and the all others. There are in this photo about eight bags and a box, two of the bags along with the box contain wool plus a few other items.

I'm also re dressing some of the dolls as I sort. so Zak and a few of the girls are now nice and warmly dressed.


I have also taken poor Olivia out of the cupboard, she's been waiting to be repaired for at least eighteen months !

She does not have any rings in her arms to take a hook attached to the stringing, so it's a problem we need to resolve so she can finally be back with her brother Oliver and her button nosed sisters.

So she's staying out in sight to make sure it happens within the next few days !


6 comments:

  1. LOL, those pics look part rummage sale, part Sasha crime scene! I'm sure all will get sorted out just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Paul would agree with the crime scene ! Me having commit !

      Delete
  2. Poor Olivia, nightmares are made of her saga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are ! Poor girls been in pieces for far too long ! But I have mentioned her plight to Paul, so hopefully she’ll be standing again soon!

      Delete
  3. A Götz kid in parts... seen that been there... it took us the best part of two hours to restring poor Severin Jim, as we couldn't trust his flimsy wooden neck fitment... now he has a button in his neck, which works just fine. Maybe something like that could be a solution for Olivia, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really shouldn’t have taken her completely apart when her arms fell off! She’s got a new neck ring in, and a sasha friend recommended using buttons and I did buy some but I think they are too big. But I have Paul on the case now so hopefully she’ll be back standing soon!

      Delete