Saturday 13 February 2021

HOW MANY ?

 I decided to remove all the items on the dresser base top so I could use it for a photo shoot.

First I had tried to get a couple of photos of the dolls looking at the front window ....


but it didn't quite work.


So it was back into the warm and start to re arrange the dresser base.


I started with the no navel's. I was surprised to see I have eight .


From the left , we have Mary, a no navel but with  np painted eyes, by Shelly, then it's Wren, Ashley, Martha, Evie, Sansa, Ginny and Saffron with a re rooted short hair.

I think this is a nice number for these girls, two each or the blonde, brunette and reds and two differently styled ones.


First in the row is Mary, who is wearing a dungaree set by Vintage Sasha, with shoes by Rosie Bloom and a cardigan by Gill.


Then it's Wren's turn, she is wearing a dress by Ginny of APFS and tights by Michelle and boots by Lisa Hartley.


Next is Ashley, second no navel I ever bought, she is wearing her favourite colour of yellow. A dress by Ginny of APFS, tights by Michelle and boots by Lisa Hartley.


Next is Martha, my holy grail girl, a red haired full painted blue eyed no navel, She is wearing a dress and beret by Petrana, tights by Michelle , boots by Gayle R and carrying a Kats n Kidz  backpack. 


Next is Evie, a no novel like Martha , I never thought I'd own, a full blue eyed brunette. She is wearing a dress by Ginny of APFS plus Michelle tights and Lisa Harley boots.


Next is Sansa , she is wearing a dress by a lady off Ebay USA from a few years back, or it could have been Etsy, not too sure, tights Michelle and pixie boots by Lisa. I was the person who asked her years back to make the pixie boots and toddler boots she now sells.


 Next is Ginny, my first ever no navel who set me on the path of lovely these dolls , she was a poor waif I saw for sale on an American site and I've loved her ever since she arrived. She is wearing a dress by Ginny of APFS, tights Michelle and boots Lisa Hartley.


Last but by no means least , is Saffron, a no navel I didn't even realise I needed , She's my Gotz version of Hattie , but in Saffy's case much more easy going but just as determined and full of attitude ! She came to me from a good Sasha friend who knows my weakness for No Navels and button nosed kids.

She is wearing a Gotz set I found on Shelly's site a good few years back along with Michelle Tights and Lisa Boots.

So that's todays offering on the re dressed dolls, more to follow next week.


6 comments:

  1. This is a fine parade of lovely dressed pretty and nice girls. They are so cute! And each one got her own little personality. Each one is unic. They have found their wonderful home where they can live beloved and have much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you kindly. They are definitely all different in character and all well loved :)

      Delete
  2. What a splendid lineup they make! I really do like the first photo. It has a very artsy look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I won’t tell them or they will want to stay there and others must have a turn 😉

      Delete
  3. Wow EIGHT! That's quite a bunch.
    I must confess my all time favourite is your Sansa. She looks so smart with her special frill.
    I like the first 2 photos. The reflections in the window just so make you feel the girls' longing to be outside and play. Well it makes ME feel it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had more ! But some decided they wanted more attention and moved on, just as well or I'd have about fifteen!
      Sansa does have a unique look.
      I think those first two photos are representative of all of us wanting to get out again and play!

      Delete