Thursday 4 February 2021

MARGOT IS OUT BUT NOT QUITE!

 Margot is out of the box much to her relief and she's changed into some warm clothing.


But now she's out she wants to be out out! Outside in the fresh air.


But it is raining cats and dogs ! So she must stay inside..



"It's so unfair !" she complains " I have been stuck in that box for months and now I'm finally out I'm not!"

If the front door wasn't so heavy she'd have slammed it shut, so instead she walked off leaving it wide open!




 

Next she's at the front window watching the rain falling.



 " In other countries they get beautiful snow ! " She says sternly " but no not here we just have rain rain and even more rain!"
" Well is as been snowing up in the north of England " I say helpfully 
" Well bully for them ! But it's not snowing here!" Then she's off in a huff...

I'm wondering if she needs to go back into that box  and be taken out the other side!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Margot, I wish you were here to play with the burrow kids. We have huge fluffy flakes falling as I type this. We better enjoy it today as our weather isn’t expected to rise above -10 with lows of -18 in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t tempt her, she’ll be knocking on your door to borrow a sled!
      That sounds very cold! Too cold for Margot to be out and about and definitely way to cold for me !

      Delete
  2. Poor Margot - she looks so nice and toasty in her outfit, only to find it's raining. It shouldn't rain in winter - it doesn't even help the garden....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes all dressed up with nowhere to go!
      I agree only the odd small shower of rain is needed in winter not these long downpours !

      Delete